The United Pro Choice Smokers Rights Newsletter
Issue # 2: 02/12/99
Brought to you by:
Please send your news items to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this issue:
1. Addicted to Tobacco Stories: A One - Sided Portrayal of a Risky Product
2. Freedom of Choice Law Suit in Utah
3. Intelligent Radio in San Francisco
4. Get Help With Your Protests At Local, County, and State Levels
5. Read This Newsletter on a Web Page
6. 800 # For Local or State Law Information
7. DISCRIMINATION: Why is it Legal to Treat Smokers This Way?
8. Social Costs of Tobacco: All Smoke, No Fire
9. Alameda Supes Try to Tackle The Evil Oreo
10. Ready HTML Links for Your Homepage
1. Addicted to Tobacco Stories: A One - Sided Portrayal of a Risky Product.
Written by Timothy Lamer and presented by
2. The law suit in Utah: The Penny’s Story:
Freedom of Choice: Penny's Story
3. When in San Francisco, listen to intelligent radio: KSFO 560
and catch the latest updates on the Forces law suit.
4. Get help with your protests, and meetings with politicians, at Local, County, and State levels by
sending an e-mail to the R.J. Reynolds Smokers Rights Action Line.
Smokers are fighting back. United we stand.
5. Read this newsletter on a web page. Please pass it along to friends. Thanks!
The last issue.
6. For information about your local or state laws, call the Smokers Rights Action Line at 1-800-333-8683.
7. DISCRIMINATION: Why is it Legal to
Treat Smokers This Way?
Editorial by Dave Pickrell,
Smokers Fighting Discrimination, Inc.
8. Social Costs of Tobacco: All Smoke, No Fire:
Economic studies say smoking actually benefits society
Editorial by Pierre Lemieux
9. Alameda Supes Try to Tackle The Evil Oreo.
From SF Gate. Editorial by Debra J. Saunders
10. Ready HTML Links for Your Homepage:
Pro Choice links, Chat rooms, Government.
Copy from view/source and paste them to your homepage, HTML ready to use.